Full papers should be submitted to the Scientific Committee first. They will be selected, reviewed and considered by the Committee and Editors-in-Chief to be published in journals given below. Authors will be informed on the selection results. Please send full manuscript directly to the journal chosen from the list below only after receiving confirmation of acceptance from the Conference organizers.
- Water (IF = 2.524 – in 2018)
- Archives of Environmental Protection (IF = 1.689 – in 2018)
- Journal of Ecological Engineering
- Acta Scientiarum Polonorum - Formatio Circumiectus
- Journal of Water and Land Development
- Geomatics, Landmanagement and Landscape
- Geodesy, Cartography and Aerial Photography
- E3S Web of Conferences, Open Access proceedings in Environment, Energy and Earth Sciences
All papers must report original, previously unpublished scientific and technical findings in the scopes of the conference. All papers should contain the following acknowledgement: Publication is funded by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange under the International Academic Partnerships Programme from the project „Organization of the 9th International Scientific and Technical Conference entitled Environmental Engineering, Photogrammetry, Geoinformatics – Modern Technologies and Development Perspectives”.